Are you keen to
contribute as an Android Developer to an inspiring mobile customer journey? At
the ANWB App Center we apply the latest technologies such as Swift, Kotlin, MVI
and WebSocket to develop innovative digital products for millions of users.
Examples are Connected Car, the traffic information app Onderweg, the roadside
assistance app Wegenwacht, and the newly-developed cycling app Fietsen.
Waar je aan werkt
Working at the ANWB App Center is a unique experience. We set demanding goals but also give you ample opportunity to achieve them. Our ambition is to become the prime example of app development in the Netherlands. We will never stop challenging ourselves and our stakeholders to create the best possible solutions for our users.
There is plenty of room for individual input at the App Center. Your daily tasks are not a mould for you to fit into. Instead, there is enough to be discovered and learnt when it comes to app development. It would be great if you could contribute to this process.
Hebben we een match?
Waar in de organisatie
- You have at least 2 years’ experience with Android development, unit testing and Agile Scrum.
- You are familiar with modern tools and techniques such as Swift, Objective-C, Jenkins, Fastlane and MVI.
- You have experience in working on apps for major user groups.
- You are a strong team player and together with your colleagues you manage to take the team to a higher level.
- You are focused on standardisation and reusability of components.
- You have professional and intellectual abilitities at university (WO) or higher vocational (HBO) level.
- You have guts and you are enthusiastic and proactive.
- You are a resident of the European Union and can work within the EU.
You will be working at the App Center, which is part of IT Kanalen. We have recently started the in-house development of our apps, which means the App Center is the youngest department of ANWB IT. Around 25 professionals work on leading apps for major user groups. You will be working in a multidisciplinary Scrum team at our head office in The Hague.
What do we offer?
- Millions of users
- Great colleagues
- Room for learning and personal development, for example by means of training and education, and our monthly “Google Friday”
- You have the option of working 4 days a week.
- We will make sure you can work on the latest MacBook Pro.
- Depending on your experience, a monthly gross salary between €2,700 and €5,500
- A 5.58% year-end bonus
- Contribution to the costs for commuting by car
- Full reimbursement of costs for commuting by public transport
- ANWB membership and Roadside Assistance (Wegenwacht) subscription in the Netherlands for car or bicycle
- 25 days’ holiday and 13 days under shorter working hours scheme (ADV) based on a fulltime contract
- The possibility to save up for extra leave
- Many educational, training and personal development possibilities via our ANWB Academy
- Various optional collective schemes with interesting discounts on and arrangements concerning all ANWB products and services
- Good pension scheme