Our tech stack:
- We use the latest Swift version.
- We use VIPER patterns to organize our code.
- We focus on testability (unit testing, snapshot testing)
- We use Alamofire and Moya for our networking.
- We use PromiseKit to do async stuff.
- We support iOS 12 and 13 in our apps.
- SwiftUI and Combine are on our tech radar.
Working at the ANWB App Center is a unique experience. We set demanding goals but also give you ample opportunity to achieve them. We will never stop challenging ourselves and our stakeholders to create the best possible solutions for our users.
There is plenty of room for individual input at the App Center. Your daily tasks are not a mould for you to fit into. Instead, there is enough to be discovered and learned when it comes to app development.
You will be working at the App Center, which is part of IT. We have started the in-house development of our apps in 2017, which means the App Center is one of the youngest departments within ANWB IT. Around 25 professionals work on leading apps for major user groups. You will be working in a multidisciplinary Scrum team at our head office in The Hague.